Integrated Marketing, Sales and Service Software at an affordable price. GRAB IT NOW!
Update Version 15-4 Release Date: 1/08/2019
1. Added previous and next button for ease of navigation within the service ticket tool:
This feature is added to make it easy to navigate from one with all details open to another.
2. Added previous and next button for ease of navigation within the service ticket tool:
This feature is enhanced to be able to search contacts with the use of one name among the combination of multiple names as the first name. Example, we use the search term "one" and it shows both contacts named "test one" and "three two one".
3. 30 days old trash, automatic data delete:
This feature is added to free up trash space, where any deleted items in the trash will automatically be removed from the system after 30 days.
3. Service Ticket Modals enhancement:
a. Type, priority, and status are hidden by default when manually creating a ticket but you can add them to show and be filled out if needed.
b. An option to copy support group email, under support group management page.
c. Show users, properly segregated by support group under Assignee drop-down.
d. Details on ticket notes, updates with name + email.
4. Added predefined ticket views:
These default ticket views are based on the usual filters needed in managing tickets and service desk processes.
5. Added "Current User" and "Current User's Group" option for creating ticket views condition: